- Need year-round staff ~ Looking for a
job ~ Looking for something else?
- Send us news items from your camp. Looking
for a job or looking for applicants to fill a staff position,
send us your resume or your ad. Email the WEBMASTER
- 1. Lumsden Beach Camp needs Counselors
for the Summer.
- Applicants must be ..
- .. 16 years of age or older
and physically able to participate in camp activities.
.. Willing to share your time, knowledge, faith
and talents with others.
Preference will be given
to those with experience in working with children 6-15 and/or those
who have participated in LIT programs.
Responsibilities include working cooperatively to create
a fun and memorable experience for all campers with your
primary focus the supervision and safe care of campers.
Employment period: Various camps between July 3 and August
- Attendance at Staff Training is mandatory - last or second last weekend of May
(to be finalized) in Regina; June 27 - July 1 and August 6 at
Salary ranges from $250 - $590 a camp depending on camp
length (3-7 days)
- Click Here for a downloadable
- Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send by post mail to: Lumsden Beach
27116, Regina, SK S4R 8R8
- 2. Camp Christopher has a job opening
for Camp Administrator.
- Click here for more information
on this position (6 months).
- 3. St. John Bosco Wilderness Camp is looking
for Camp Counselors!!!
- St. John Bosco Wilderness Camp operates primarily
as a summer camp for youth ages 9 - 17. The focus at camp is
having fun learning and living in the outdoors. Our core experience
is the out-trip, where campers have the opportunity to experience
rustic wilderness travel and camping. Through these experiences
campers make lifelong friends and develop a new appreciation
for God and nature. The camp is an invitation to people to live,
learn, and share with each other in the natural environment and
to develop a greater awareness and responsibility towards it.
Campers are encouraged to grow physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- If you are looking for an amazing summer
experience please contact Miranda Bachman, Camp Director.
Click here for
- 4. TorchTrail Bible Camp is looking to
buy 20-50 bunk mattresses. Do you
have some for sale or do you know of a good source where these
could be purchased?
- Contact : Lorenda Firesen at Torch
- 5. Camp Kadesh is looking to fill their
Associate Director position.
- See job
description. For more info contact Wendell
Heppner, 303 982-4912, 306 940-7372 (c)
- 6. Looking for good used tents and other
- Contact Denita. Click
here for more information.